Friday, October 20, 2006

Stuck : I can tell there was an accident here earlier - Saosin

blasting this song thru my headphones last night. The screaming helps me to forget all my troubles HAHA.

Thursday - Woke up and lex told me that our timetable was out wah damn nervous. So i quickly went to check and i got into FRENCH. haha thank god cuz i wanted to go into that but its my second choice so i thought wont make it but lucky me. I dun quite like our timetable fer the new semester=\ too many breaks in between. We have 4 hours break on thursday wtf. Then my french lecture on tuesday is at 6pm to 7pm lol wtf Madness pls.
Went back to school ytd fer the semester briefing. Met up wif the rest at the bus stop then we walked in together. Omg damn shock when i saw kc new hairstyle. like a gangster HAHA but nvm we all know u are not one:D. I think liang jun looks really nice in her new hairstyle lol. like alot younger now and i swear i cant recognise her when she walks into the LT. It took me like 5seconds later to realise its her. Anyway the talk was kinda boring..its like repeating wat they said during our orientation. Oh then they also got show the names of the top 10 students that did well in the previous semester and omg 7 of them is from our class haha and of course my name was at there too HEHE oaky sry:( but seriously i damn shock also. I NOT HAOLIAN-ing pls dun angry but rick mus be damn proud of us haha can see him smiling all the way. The talk lasted fer like 1 and a half hours. It ended wif 2 seniors sharing their experience in cambodia fer the global citizenship thing. Waste of time indeed hearing those 2 talking. If not we can leave like 20mins earlier@()**#.

Went to TM wif a few of my classmates to watch DEATHNOTE! yes finally deathnote is out. But damn sad mal and pq cant watch cuz to movie starts at 6 and they need to be home early:( sorry ar make u guys follow us to tm then in the end mus go back. So end up only me, wei zhe, kim choon, wing yi, xiao hui, justin, kelina, cavin and siaohwee watched the movie. Went to ljs to eat before that cuz we had like 2 hours more to the movie. Walked around tm and cs then finally went in to the cinema. The movie was great as expected but some parts was different from the manga so its kinda good cuz if not then i will know wats gonna happen next. I thought the movie will wrap up the whole story of deathnote but i didnt expect it to have a second part;( lol sian the secondpart sure damn long then come out:( oh man but nvm NICE SHOW!

Skating later in the evening wif the guys:D

No comments :