Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Stuck : Mr brightside - The killers

SWIMMING THRU SICK LULLABIES
CHOKING ON UR ALIBI

nice song:D

2nd day of work and its so far so good fer me. just that evertime after lunch break i will feel damn tired then will doze off :( lucky the machine i using not that dangerous if not omg later my finger kana drill while slping. Eh oh ytd lex father drove us to tiong bahru plaza and treat us kfc fer lunch :D ahha shiok. Did the same thing this 2 days, engraving some sign thingy. Got like around 20k of it omg lol who the fu*k order such stuff bastard. Took a few hours nap just now cuz my head is having some gay headache.

Gonna stop working next saturday then ITS TIME TO SHOP.

last night conference call wif my classmates was fun haha and grats to PQ :D see u all soon

school starting soon.


...and i want to speak this words
but i guess i'll just bite my tongue

i dont want to make things any worse

No comments :