Tuesday, December 19, 2006

bad bad day. Blogger is pissing me off..doesnt seemed to be working till now=
woke up to a freakin cold weather. Why must it have to rain in the morning:(. Supposed to meet the rest at 10 but i overslept and woke up at 10 :O. Bath eat and left my house at 1045 lol but im not the latest so its okay. Spent like 6 hours in school doing OOPG assignment=\. Actually i was copying watever kc wrote haha yea so i didnt quite understand wat im writing but i dun care i just wanna get this over and done with. Was hoping that we can finish this assignment by today but sigh.. kc's favourite phrase "wishful thinking". Yeap..only managed to get like half done today..but its still good:) ..gonna come back to school one of these days before xmas to do again. So we left school at 530 and i took the bus back home.

oh and i just received my first warning letter ..lol shit i thought they forgot :( Ahhhhhhhhh

i think my freakin mouse is gonna die soon..was playing dota just now and it always stopped working when i was about to escape and run for my life. im angry now

having gastric now sigh

and freakin singnet just had to be funny and disconnect us last night when i was about to finish downloading my movies. This resulted in me lying on my bed the whole day =
So i conclude. Today was a BAD BAD day

No comments :