Saturday, December 09, 2006

Finally its the end of the week and also the end of the term:). Whats left now is term test which is on monday and tuesday and its the end of a disastrous/suicidal/self-destruct term.

Skipped OOPG lecture today and i woke up at aruond 11.30. AHHHH this is the first time i regret skipping OOPG lecture because those who went told me that they learnt alot and also got lots of tips fer the test. omg smack me pls. Went to meet the rest at mensa. Then we went to the stadium there to play badminton lol. Wy they all booked 2 courts. Played fer around 1 and a half hours yeap then we went back fer CMSK lesson. Was like 10mins late and they already started the test but we still managed to finish the test in like 45mins. A big sorry to my groupmates if i wasnt that much of a help =\ i think i did nothing cept fer writing a few lines. sigh

Went to flavours to eat abit then took bus home. John wy and kc accompanied me back to get some stuff then we headed off to the basketball court to meet yh. Damn funny ar..the way wy got forced out of the bus by john lol. The basketball session was good..minus those time when my freaking leg got dislocated. Fukin screaming like girl pls. I dont know wats wrong wif my leg..sigh. Need a checkup soon i think.

Played till around 9pm. Went to simei wif john and kc. Ate at burger king and now i owe the both of them money:(. This is not good. Cab-ed home wif them..thanks fer dropping me off at my house first though its not on the way lol. But at least i paid 2 bucks fer it right /gg.


Right gonna slp soon i guess..its already 2.35am now.

Mugging tmr at airport :). God bless me because ive got 56slides to study fer OOPG.


and i love to be
the frend u call
when things are great

No comments :