Tuesday, December 05, 2006

just another one of those nights

school was kinda boring today. I dont know but i feel that lessons in school is getting boring and dull each week.. dun have the motivation to study and i dun really looked forward to coming to school now compared to last sem. I wonder why

had the usual lesson today. cmaths tut, oopg then went to flavours fer lunch. Went fer cmaths lecture today surprisingly..but it was very crappy..dun feel like going to cmaths lecture anymore. He teach damn slow pls.

Went to the project room in the library to rehearse our role play.

Waited fer kc to finish discussing wif hes grp fer the cmsk project then we went back together. Its good to always have someone whos willing to listen to ur problems.
.i guess i really need that now.

borrowed the memoirs of a geisha book today from school library. Guess im gonna start reading it soon..maybe thats the only way i can stop myself from thinking bout all those shit

Took a nap from 7 to around 9..

doing my ides ex1 now...hopefully i can finish it by today and then have an early sleep...i just wanna sleep early today..

oh and i felt that ive changed recently..like not joking around wif my frends in school anymore...not doing or rather dont feel like doing my assignments anymore. Im feeling very tired and restless everyday now in school..i cant seem to concentrate on the things that im doing, be it playing or studying....i know its dumb but the thought of quiting school strucked me again..sigh. Guess this is wat im experiencing right now...misery=\.
If u asked me what i need now..the answer would be less troubles and frustrations every night

a big sorry to my frends if i offended u guys recently in any way..haha


give me the drug
keep me alive
give me wats left of my life

No comments :