Wednesday, December 06, 2006

slept fer 2 and a half hours when i reached home then bath and ate my dinner. Feeling kinda relax now..no work to hand in tmr:)

Tuesday- First lesson was dtat and it pretty much sucked. Got 0 marks fer not doing any research. Suppose to do some boring exercise on freehand but didnt bother about it. yes i know im lazy. Skipped cmaths lecture after that..seeing what happened on monday fer cmaths lecture..i dun think theres a need to attend. I'd rather tour the school then go fer lecture. Went to jupiter fer lunch..yea jupiter cafe = chicken leg pasta. Slacked around library wif john and xw while waiting fer our tutorial to start..buttt i dont know why..we decided to skip it =\ its my 2nd time skipping french tutorial...i shall await the arrival of my first ever warning letter. I think my grp members will hate me now cuz we're suppose to discuss bout our project this lesson but lol..luckily they dont have my contact. hoho. So we slacked around library..went to cheers to buy some stuff, then went back to library again to watch some cable tv. Met the rest after their tutorials at 4. Went to back the LIBRARY again wif kc's cmsk grp..had like 2 hours break before french lecture start so yea nothing much to do. Finally i started reading the geisha book.

French lecture sucked i guess..boring 40mins

accompanied xw home then took bus 34 back.

Did my ides exercise till 3am.



today started off pretty well and fun..with various grps doing their roleplay fer cmsk. I guessed our grp did well..wif no screwed ups i think.

MMP after that. Got our next assignment today..sigh mus do some storyboard thing..but its due on wk17 so yea that wont affect my holidays i guess.

Had 2 hours break. Went to the book shop to buy some blank cd fer our ides. Headed to norgan vaaz fer lunch..thanks kc fer helping me pay first. i know i owe u alot lol dun wry.

Went to print my ex1 and ex2 during ides. Binded up neatly, put-ed it into the envelope with the cd and sketched book, sealed it up, wrote my name and submitted my last assignment of the term with a smile :)

Did our navigation fer our website today. Showed teacher and got approved. Thats more or less the end of lesson.

accompanied xw home then walked home from there. Feeling alot lighter now with no more assignments fer this term.


Now i find myself idling infront of the computer doing nothing. shit

Things to look forward to:
1) Friday's basketball game with classmates
2) Term break :)


and i do believe its true
that there are roads left in both of our shoes...

No comments :