Tuesday, December 12, 2006

is this a lasting treasure or just a moment's pleasure

TERM BREAK!!!!! yes finally..the long awaited term break is here!

Had cmaths1 paper today in the morning. Sigh i dun like the chances of me getting high marks..maybe i cant even pass..lots of mistakes i think. I duno why my mind suddenly went blank while doing the paper..cant seem to remember anything. But anyway who cares haha its time to enjoy:)

Went to tm to eat pasta mania wif john, johns gf, wy and kc. The rest went vivo-ing at vivo city.
John and hes girl went to catch a movie after that..wy went to her frends house so kc and me walked back. He came to my house fer awhile..damn sian ar..i duno why when i reached home, i feel like getting out of the house immediately=\..so i took my lappy and we went to yh house. First time going to hes house even though we live quite near to each other. Slacked in hes room...ahh i love it when someone has hes or her own room :) ssigh i also want my own room=\. Alicia came too..she lives in the same block ahha so its only few mins walk fer her.

left there at 4.30. yh went to eastpoint fer some appointment. Was raining when we were on the way back. Freakin contruction work blocked the whole freakin passage so kc and me had to run in the rain.

Nothing much to do when i got home..sigh boringgggg. Strumed my guitar and idled infront of my computer. Dinner was nice:) yummy

Things to look forward to:
1) this whole week:)


2 hours more to someones big day lol cheerss :)

No comments :