Tuesday, January 09, 2007

just finished bathing and eating my dinner. sigh still feeling fucking sicky and shity now. Having fever i guess..

Met xw then we went to flavours to buy my fishball first lol cuz i need to eat smth first before i can take my medicine:( yes fishball again...sigh no fried food fer me=\. Dtat was sucky as usual..did some lame photoshop exercise first then had a short break..then consultation till the end of the lesson. Sigh..i feel like killing myself when i saw my classmates work... wtf am i doing...sigh

Skipped cmaths lecture..went to design sch fer some cheap and nice lunch. Went back at 2 fer french tutorial..sigh feeling damn sicky during lesson pls. Anyway tut was okay..luckily my grpmates nver scold me fer not participating in the project..maybe they haven start O_O /gg.

Went to lib wif xw after tut while the rest went home. Supposed to slack around till 6pm then go fer french lecture but my sickyness was killing me so just rested there till 630 and we skipped lecture once again. Going fer the one on thursday..yeap its a must go this time :D.

Took bus 69 back wif her then took bus 34 back home. The bus came when i was walking to the bus stop..thank god.


Gonna start on my ides after this. Hopefully im not sick enough to miss school tmr.

No comments :