Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Was pretty late fer lesson today sigh really soory xw cuz u have to be late with me :(. Supposed to meet her at 845 but i reached school at 910 and lesson starts at 9. Sighhh duno wats wrong with me..always late nowadays.. sorry once again girl :(

First lesson was dtat and yes im pretty sure that ZEL marked the both of us LATE. Sigh if thats the case then im on my way to my 2nd warning letter... oh shucks=\. Anyway dtat really sucked today..looking at the amount of things we needa do on the screen today turned me off. Maybe not fer the rest cuz almost everyone is so hardworking... kill me pls
Slacked around fer the 3 hours...showed her my sketchbook and pretty much got an idea of how i want my logo to look like

Skipped cmaths lecture and we went to KFC fer lunch.

Went back to school fer french tutorial. Quickly put down my bag then went to meet john to go toilet to sh** together cuz both of us stomach ache lol. Ran all the way up to lvl 8 toilets cuz those at lvl5,6 and 7 were full / only 1 cubicle free. lol and its my first time going up to lvl 8 :O ..thought lvl 8 only got those staff office only but they had com labs there too.

Went back to my class and was damn shock when i saw xw siting at the back lol. For a split second, i thought i walked into the wrong class haha but actually her teacher was on MC so half of their class joined us and she was one of them :D so french tut was not that boring after all today haha.

Class ended 15mins earlier today. Waited fer john then we went back home. Skipped french lecture again today but got a valid reason..hehe cuz need to do our ides webby :D.

Walked back home wif xw.. Decided to go back to buy bubble tea when we left the tp bus stop so we walked back to the shop and it rained all of a sudden pls ... omg :(..
Continued walking back. Sat at the void deck opposite her house till about 640 then i took the bus back home.

Took a 1 and a half hours nap when i got home..sigh seems like im doing the same thing nowadays after school. Routine fer me i guess thanks to amount of work we had to do. :@

gonna start doing my ides webby now.. need to hand in the home page and 1 sub page tmr=
byebye

No comments :