Monday, January 29, 2007

Woke up at around 2 today. Feeling sickish still this afternoon=\. Ate lunch, took a bath and went off to meet xw at tamp lib to study cmaths :D. Was 10mins late ..sorry :(
Brought my thermometer out with me lol. My temperature was 37.8degC before i left home omg :O. i couldnt believe it so i measured again but it was still 37.8 :( damn scary pls. But it slowly dropped when we were studying. From 37.4 to 36.9 to 36.4 ahah and im feeling fine noww. Okay i think the fever is gone now..hopefully..

Went off at around 6+..went to buy some bread and biscuits then took bus back wif her.

Sigh maths test tmr..think im gonna fail. I dun think i can remember wat i studied today.. so i shall copy tmr /gg

thats about it..nothing much today=\

woooo im feeling like a normal person now..

no idea how come most of my classmates are falling sick now..=\ take care alright..not good to fall sick at this time

byebye!

No comments :