Tuesday, January 02, 2007

last day :(

sighhhhh the last day of holidays...

school reopening tmr..not good at all. Gonna have 1 and a half months of hell before semester break which is 2 months of heaven :D. Im soo looking forward to it

Went fer jamming today at 230 at peninsula. Got kinda annoyed by the amps..the sound so muffled :@. So we jammed fer around 2hours to prepare ourself fer the gig on sat. Gonna have a final jamming sesion on friday noon and night ..before and after my school to see whether we are prepared or not. I hope we are..i wanna play in the gig :( .

Went to kfc @ funan to eat abit ..then took the train back home.

Doing my ides now..struggling like a dog. Really wanna slp early tonight but i dont think i can :(
Lots of people asking me to skip sch wif them tmr lol but im not going too..dun wanna have another warning letter pls:( so yeap tmr is school day fer me.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. maybe i shld become a nerd this term /gg.

No comments :