Friday, January 12, 2007

shity weather

The weather today was really really shity. Kept raining non stop. :@

Woke up at 1030 to continue doing my cmsk report. Finished typing at around 12+ so stoned till like 215 then went to bath. left home at 315. Supposed to meet xw at 330 but shes late again haha! tsktsk nvm..the bus fault not u /gg. Went to iiso lab to meet john and kc and also to print our report but i freakin forgot to bring my thumbdrive *@(#&(@&#@!@ i forgot to take it out from my lappy after saving the file wtf..kill me pls. damn sian seriously..

So waited fer xw to print her report then we went up to class. Todays lesson was just showing her our draft and thats it..so we waited fer our turn. Showed her my introduction instead cuz she say she discussed wif me the points i have inside so yeap..better than nothing.

Went to mac fer dinner wif xw after lesson. Shared a piece of oreo cheesecake. omg shiok pls..but expensive ar..4.50 :(. Took bus 293 to her house then waited fer bus 34 together :D

Reached home..on my lappy and i fell asleep fer like 1 hour=\..sigh duno wats wrong wif me this few days..always fall asleep when i reach home.

Dont think im gonna do anywork tonight..dun have the mood and im kinda tired now.

Going to school to do OOPG tmr..hopefully can get that one done :D

byebye

2 comments :

raez said...

i love u! <3 =D

Edmund chan said...

love u too girl! /heart :D