Monday, December 20, 2004

almost got bored to death

almost got bored to death

HAIZ ................... WAT A SUPER DUPER BORING DAY FER ME ..got scolding frm my mum in the morning ..i was still sleeping at that time ! ..bleah but nvm can't talk back..its my fault anyway fer being so careless ..Was hoping that i will go out today but i'm wrong..stared at my stupid computer the whole day. and i ate dinner at 6pm today..haha 1st time eat dinner so early..because i'm super bored ..got nothing to do so go and eat . Parents juz came home and my mum showed me those shirts and pants that she bought fer me at malacca.Really like it..the design is exactly wat i wan and the colour too haha. Juz finished discussing wif ly they all where to go tmr..hmm seems like we are going to play badminton then go ly house , order pizza and slack there haha..*phew* luckily dun have to stay at home if not seriously i will faint.


Mesmerized by ur bewitching beauty

No comments :