Monday, December 27, 2004

eric's house

eric's house

Its sunday today and i guess most pple are outside playing but not for me..i'm dead bored. Woke up at 1pm today ..thats very late..duno y i so tired.Played my com , chatte wif eric and i told him that i wan to go his house haha..i asked him to cycle to my house first then we go together,i'm skating there so yup.but instead of cycling,he walked to my house !! lol ..he walked and i skated there..haha Was perspiring when we reached ..sigh juz bath and now i'm stinky . Played his guitar over there then we went to eat dinner at the coffee shop nearby.. After eating,he showed me a star made out of 2 straws..quite cool and nice ahha.I begged him to teach me and finally he is willing to teach.We sat down at the basketball court there folding the stars ahha then i skated home.Quickly took a bath then took 2 straws and sat infront of my computer ,trying to make the stars but i cant sigh..damn frustrating ..need to ask him teach again haha..tmr getting my new handphone ! woo but the bad thing is that i will have a brand new hp no. haiz..need to get everybody's contact again = (. Juz watched finish soccer,whoots man utd won ! haha..good good ..alright gotta go slp now ,parents slp liao gd nite alL!


U are great!

No comments :