Wednesday, December 22, 2004

badminton > ly house > pizza

badminton > ly house > pizza

Woke up at 1130 today and i realised that we are gonna play badminton at 12pm ..oh my..i asked ly y he nver call mi ..he say he called my house alot of times..my grandpa picked up but he nver wake me up..sigh thats 1 reason y i need a handphone badly..bleah.Quickly took a bath and went downstairs to wait fer boon cuz we taking cab to ly house there. Sean cy jason and ly were already there playing..ly booked the court frm 12 pm to 3 pm..thats 3 hours but we did not play fer that long..haha we stopped playing at 2pm and then went to ly house . Ordered 4 canadian pizza lol..was very hungry ..waited fer around 45mins then it arrived . Each of us ate 5 pieces ..was struggling to finish my last piece haha..Each person mus pay 10 bucks .haiz i'm broke again. Then they watched troy the dvd..although i never watched that show before..im not interested so i went to sleep haha..OH yea..ly also lended me his 8250 ..inside also got prepaid card..haha Thanx alot !! my new no. is 98619049 . Temporary only..when i go get my sim card then will use back the old number.We went home at around 6+pm..Boon cy and me took a cab home..Stayed at home fer the rest of the day ..haha ..got nothing to do so i watched naruto ..and now watching Guess Guess Guess haha..the girls are ..whoots. =D ! Still thinking wat to do on christmas day..haiz


I juz wanna live my life wif u

No comments :