Friday, December 17, 2004

N lvl results and ... something bad

N lvl results and..something bad

got back my n lvl results today at my new sch..at sembawang lol damn far. I went to bedok interchange to meet mao choon and ching hong first..then took bus 7 to lex house..then we walked to aljunied mrt station and we saw kee hian there!haha..he said he meeting lih long wenqing and daryl at lavender mrt so we decided to meet them also..took the mrt and alighted at lavender..lih long came first then wenqing..we waited fer daryl fer damn long..and thanx to him 2 mrts left =[ haha..then we took the mrt to city hall..meet yong ming woon chao vell and loon over there..woah 1 big group walking together..like gang fight haha..we took the mrt to sembawang..damn long.the journey was about 20 mins frm city hall..haha imagine next time i go sch myself..-_- .. THen walked to the bus stop opposite Sun Plaza (a shopping mall). Saw edward hai xiang and those 4f pple..bleah bunch of gangsters haha..took bus 962 to sch.when we reached there..i'm surprised..haha cuz the sch is alot bigger compared to our old campus and the toilet is much much more cleaner and bigger lol. Walked up to the hall and saw alot of pple there seating down.Our principle talked to us fer awhile about our results and about the bus transport which will bring us to this sch next yr..cuz almost all of us stay at the east side..so our sch arranged a school bus at our old sch there and fetch us to sembawang.haha so lame ..

My heart at that time was beating damn fast..i'm super super super nervous..my legs are shivering and my hands too haha..then our teachers asked us to arrange ourself according to reg.no ! *DOOM* i'm the first ! shitt..i'm scared..then my form teacher asked me to come forward..gave me alot of stuff but no result slip..i asked her y and she said i haven pay the sch fees!!!..lol ok at least i can breathe fer a while..i waited fer ray they all to take their results..choon was the 2nd and he got 6 pts!!!! the highest among our group of frends ahha..sadly daryl lex and loon did not make it..ray got 8pts matt got 9 pts mao got 7 pts ..haha all almost fail fail..stayed awhile at the hall..asking other pple how they did ..then choon and mao accompanied me down to the office to pay my sch fees which was 76 bucks!!! haha..ok at tthat moment i began to feel extremely nervous again..i can';t even hold a pen properly when the staff asked me to sign something..haha ok and i got back my results ..i looked at the bottom of the result slip and i saw "promoted" WHOOTSSS HAPPY!!! HAHAHA then i looked at my grades..got a2 fer maths a2 fer history and the rest b3..was really really extremly surprised that i got b3 fer english and combine humanities..i cant believe it..long story but seriously i can't believe it haha..anyway thank god =D .

We stayed in the sch fer around 1hour+ ..sit there and talk..then we walked to a coffee shop nearby , ate my lunch ..damn hungry never eat since breakfast..haha then we walked to sun plaza cuz ray wan to withdraw money to take cab..hes willing to send me to ly shop ! ahha..thanx ray..took cab frm sembawang to bedok reservoir ..damn expensive ..the fare was around 15bucks ..haha but ray's rich now so no worry =D ..stayed at ly shop there playing ps2 then went home at 8.30pm..ok this is wat happened to me ..something bad. I waited fer a bus at the safra bus stop there..listening to discman ..the bus arrived and i went up..on the way home,i wanted to take out my phone but its not in my pocket! damn scared ..i search my bag and my pockets but can't find it..then i think that i dropped my phone at the safra bus stop..omg then i quickly ran to the opposite bus stop and took a bus back to safra..i ran and tried to find my phone..but couldnt find it..damn panic i ran to a public phone nearby and called my phone..someone picked up but after saying "hello" he put down..i wanted to call again but i only got 1 20cents coint..stupid phone won't accept 20 cents..sigh.at that moment i thought my phone is gone..i took a bus back again..when i reached home..i called my phone and that guy picked up..he said he found my phone and was he called me when i boarding the bus ..i could not hear because my discman was way too loud..haiz..so tmr that i'm gonna meet him at bedok interchange to get back my phone..and guess wat ? that guy is an uncle haha!!..luckily not some other dishonest guy who found my phone.. *thank god* guess i'm a very lucky guy.. =D haha ..gtg now..feel like slping..congrats to those who did well fer n lvls!..and cheer up to those who did not make it..its not the end ..theres still a long way to go !

No comments :