Thursday, December 02, 2004

badminton!

Badminton

Went to ly house the new CC there to play badminton today wif ly jason cy and boon.Started playing at 12pm..very hot man the place..play fer 2 hours cuz ly booked 2 hours only..then went to all of us went to ly house to relax ..haha..cy ly and me occupied the ps2 ..boon and jason played the computer..watching some basketball video clips..haha and we also ordered canadian pizza!! haha buy 1 get 1 free.so good but quite expensive..each person pay 7 bucks..lucky i brought enuff ..so each of us ate 3 pieces but was not that full after eating..then continued to play ps2 and computer.Mel then came to find us at around 5+i think..lucky we finish the pizza if not he also wan to eat .We discussed about our chalet like..wat to buy and stuffs to bring..was really funny cuz all of us were talking alot of rubbish ahha....we left his house at around 7pm cuz he need to go shop.Mel and ly took a cab there , cy and me took cab home jason and boon took bus to interchange cuz they going to challenger to pass the person some laptop stuff.When i alighted frm the cab..i realised that my i left my handphone in there..but it was too late..the cab drove away..lol omg i was very panic at that time and i did nt know wat to do..i ran home praying that cy would find my hp ..haha then when i reached home..cy called my house and told me that he found my hp and asked whether wan to meet at some place to get it back..i told him tmr or someother day when we go out then u give me back..pHEW!! THANK GOD!!..haha can't imagine wat will my parents do to me if i lost my hp..phew..once again thank god and thanx to cy too! haha..tmr mus wake up very early..cuz meeting ly boon and jason at tampines interchange..we going to ly sch to watch him play basketball match.. then later going to ly shop..haha very bo liao hor..but at least better then staying at home! whoots!!! 2 more days to CHALET!! AHH i can't wAIT

No comments :