Saturday, December 18, 2004

I'm so dead

i'm so dead

SIGH I"M DEAD WHY ? I lost my hp fer good!..was suppose to meet that uncle today to get it back..but i called him at 12pm and he never picked up my phone..then i keep calling and suddenly..my phone was turned off..great..lost my phone the 2nd time ...DAMMIT..have yet to tell my parents..they are at malacca now..sigh really very inconvenient without a handphone..ARGHHH HATE MYSELF FER BEING SO CARELESS

Haiz..anyway today was quite a fun day..went to pavilion wif jason cy ly and stan to play lan there..after that we went to TM to catch the movie "ocean's twelve" at 1.35pm..hmm honestly..i dun understand the movie at all..frm start to the end..totally clueless..maybe i shld watch ocean's eleven first ahah..so i think i wasted my money =[..ahah then after that took a bus home wif jason cuz i need to go take those toy guns and then meet ray and gang.Ray lex mao matt and me played the guns at a multi storey carpark near lex's house..lol very tiring but fun..keep running around haha..played fer around 1hour + then went back to lex's house to get our deck and start skating! haha ..we skated to the KFC at kallang there first..cuz we were all starving . Ok felt much better after eating..then skated to the indoor stadium there..lol always go there..damn sian but also got no other place to go le ..its already late..dun wan to skate so far away..yup then suddenly it rained..or rather drizzle..we went to a shelter and our decks were all wet..bleah hate it when my deck gets wet..especially the sandpaper. We went back to lex house and get the spray paint which ray bought cuz we are going back to our old sch and spray graffiti ..lol lame right..we also bought torched light . We went to the back gate..wanted to climb in but quite dangerous cuz got alot of barbed wire..then ray tried to open the gate and surprisingly..it was not locked! ahah lucky we never try to climb in..if not later we realise the gate not lock then sure O_O ..we creeped up to our classroom which was on the 2nd floor ..its totally empty the furnitures were all gone but the fan was stilll working haha..ray and mao then sprayed some lame stuff like "T.G" which stands fer turtle gang (we named our group of frends turtle gang ..duno wats the reason lol) and also sprayed a turtle on the notice board. The place was very creepy..got sounds of rain drops..eerie..haha then quickly walked out of the school and its "Mission accomplished" fer us ! haha..guess thats the last time we will see our sch..but who cares anyway..its so old haha..took a cab back wif lex and ray . Whoots i'm slping at my parents room tonight ...which means i can play the computer fer the whole night ! ahah yeeaaaa!..dun get the wrong idea yea..i'm not totally happy when my parents are not around..haha still miss them =[ ..but they will be back tmr evening ..my mum juz called back and said that she bought me some clothes haha..thanx!! btw boon coming my house to overnight later..haha alright i'm done fer today..tmr going to dunman chio concert at victoria concert hall..bo pian need to support jason cuz hes GIRL is performing tmr lol..byE

No comments :