Friday, January 21, 2005

First CG meeting

First Cg meeting

Today is my first ever cg meeting haha. It was at bro ed in-law's house ,at bayshore condo..SUppose to meet at 6.15 at bedok interchange..but when i went down to my house bus stop, it was already 6.10 so i took a cab there..cuz i thought they were all waiting fer me hhaha..but when i reached there,although i was late..got some others also haven come..haha . Took bus 197 there..the place is nice..or rather quite ordinary yea. Everything was great..haha more then wat i expected to happen yea..really enjoyed myself..the food was nice too haha. then we watched the camp fission vcd on rong hui's lap top ..watch halfway then his laptop no more batt!! haha . Very funny..especially the role play part yea haha.. Everything ended at around 9+..we all took bus 196 back to bedok interchange..most of them went home..left suting stella hilda shi ying rong hui and me..the girls said they wan to eat first so rong hui and me followed them haha. Took bus 18 home wif rong hui ..he stays near my house .. Hes really a good guy..he told me all his frends always confide him when they had problems..so good right..next time if i got problem can go ask him haha. tmr is skate day!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO..but the problem is i duno wat time..called raymond so many times but he nver pick up the phone..duno he use handphone fer wat =[



I wanna be like u

No comments :