Sunday, January 23, 2005

kenny rogers

kenny rogers

Woke up at 7am today..cuz having suting giving hui shan,choon kiat (not my school that choon kiat) and me bible study at church. TOok the last chartered bus ..lucky i nver miss that bus..*phew* haha. Was feelin very tired cuz i slept fer only 2 hours yesterday night. Need to do finish my english compo before i go to sleep if not tonight sure cant finish my homework.Felt very tired and slept on the bus..Bs was great ..hope can have bs every sunday haha.Service is getting better and better each week. The whole place was full of life when we sing..so fun ..can sing my hearts out haha. Went to ly shop after svc..cuz ly treatin us kenny rogers fer his birthday !! whoots..very very long nver eat kenny rogers le. haha. Cy sean boon eug stan ly and me took the train to city hall,then walked to suntec to meet up wif mel.. The food was super uber delicious..i'm serious..!! really very nice..once i start eating,i cant stop until the food is finished..was really sumptuous. After eating,we walk around..ly and cy bought books..ly bought the david beckham auto biography.lol so bo liao..then cy bought leonardo devinci or smth..that famous artist who painted mona lisa..i pro right? everything also know.hehe. Ly and me also bought the jay "wu yu lun bi" concert vcd..tmr going his house after school to ask him teach me maths and also to watch the vcd!! cant wait haha. Juz finished my history homework..sigh tmr got history test..guess im gonna study on the bus haha.. argh msn's down..=[ go play game then go slp le GD NITE



Faith..

No comments :