Tuesday, January 25, 2005

NIke shoes

Nike shoes

Played badminton after school today.It is my first time attending a cca since middle of sec4 ? haha hendro wibowo kee hian and me played..then i hit the shuttlecock up to the gallery platform(duno wat its called) 2 times..then mus run up and throw down.haha. We played till 5.30pm..was feeling super tired at that time..then eric called me and asked me to be quick cuz the bus is coming so i run all the way to the bus stop ..then i realise raymond and gang was not wif eric..lol so we took the bus to woodlands interchange then waited fer ray choon and mao,then took 168 home.This is the first time that i did not sleep on the way home ..haha maybe because i was reading my SS..cuz tmr got test . Reached home ,quickly took a bath and its time fer homework. Then something bad happened..i realised i left my history books in school!!! argh history mus do alot of hw and how am i suppose to complete it // sigh..hope teacher wont scold me tmr..although its almost impossible fer teacher not to scold me haha. So i did the rest of my work which was maths ..juz finsihed my maths ..guess i will have to study my ss on the bus tmr . yup.Something great also happened.Mum came back and she bought me a pair of nike shoes!!! was quite shocked cuz i did not expect her to buy so quickly..its only a few days ago when i told her i wan new shoes..soo happy haha....okay i think i go play the guitar fer awhile then go sleep liao..gd nite!


Swing Swing Swing

No comments :