Monday, January 24, 2005

ly house

ly house

went to ly house after school ..cuz i got some maths homework duno how to do..haha then he can teach me .good right =D. Took a train frm sembawang to tampines to meet cy and ly at macdonalds there..then went to his house together.jason and mel then came and joined us. We wanted to watch the jay concert vcd but guess wat! ? the vcd is only the "qi li xiang" album ..then the other 2 disc is live concert cd not vcd!! hAIZ..its like wasting our money..bleah.

Managed to finsih my maths hw wif the help of ly and gang haha..they are like my tuition teachers..sigh,maths is gettin harder and harder..guess i need to practice more. Jason mel ly and me then took a cab to ly shop cuz mel buying ps2 . We went to eat first at hua khong restaurant haha. I also wan to borrow a badminton racket cuz tmr got badminton =[..after that took a cab home wif jason..he help me pay the cab fare first haha..dun wry i will pay u back != D..juz now i took out the maths TYS but i duno how to do !! haiz..the topic on loci is really confusing ..cant understand the question at all..guess i need to consult my "tuition" teachers again haha. ALright time to slp now gd nite!!



Captivated..by ur beauty

No comments :