Tuesday, January 18, 2005

School

School


Today we went to the sembawang mrt station mama shop and the auntie gave me back my 2 sweets lol..so good.yup..School was fine today..except fer english lessons..i slept througout the 2 periods cuz the teacher was really boring hate her to the core and she also said that if she nver scold us last yr,we wont be able to come to sec 5..wat crap man..bleah..after sch went to the canteen and eat..then took bus home wif eric ray mao kian nam and choon. Reached home,turned on my computer then took a bath..after that i lied on my bed and slept fer around 2 hours. Woke up do my maths hw and back to the computer again ahah..felt so much more refreshed when i woke up..maybe i shld take more afternoon naps haha..juz now cream asked me whether wan to be their last player fer the republic poly open house cs compy team haha..registration's free and winner will get 10k worth of prizes..sounds cool ..so i accepted ahah ..its on feb19..so wish me luck..our team name is WrK which means We r King..i thought of that name..COOL RIGHT ? KINGEDDY!

No comments :