Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Not my day

Not my day

Today is a bad day in school.Mrs sim strikes again ..bleah. Matt mao ray and me reached school on time..then we saw mrs sim scoldin edward and kee hian..so we slowly sneak up the 2nd level and creeped pass them. then our sch clerk go tell mrs sim then she looked up and saw me..yea me only cuz ray and mao ran pass ..matt , hE HIDE BEHIND THE WALL ..HHAHA ..sigh asked us to go down..then lecture us,asked us to be role model bla bla..hear until sian liao..and of course ..asked me to do something about my hair..bleah dun care her ..she shld do something about her hair too. haha. then she also asked the 4 of us to report to her tmr morning when we reached school..gosh tats so "primary school" =[. After school , took mrt to toa payoh cuz meeting church frends..going to bro ed house fer prayer meeting. The prayer meetin lasted fer around 1hour+.After that,eng chang and me went to dhoby gaut ..cuz we meetin his frend then go bible study together at bible house haha. We went to PS to eat first ..then after that took the train to city hall to meet delphine (hope i spelled correctly) cuz she also going to bible house..but diff class yea..the lesson was great and fun..looked forward to the next lesson which is on next wednesday..yea. The class ended at around 9pm..then took the train back home..was feeling very tired and hot..wearing my sch uniform the whole day..gosh~..haha

Reached home at around 10pm..took my dinner and do my maths homework..i cant wait fer friday...cuz we're gonna skate the whole day!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa haha


i'm beginning to enjoy it

No comments :