Tuesday, March 01, 2005

FeaR

Fearr

Yesterday was the released of the o lvl results.saw many happy and sad faces haha some fail but stil very happy haha. Express did very well ..many scored around 12 , 13 pts haha..but sec5 did quite badly =[ the highest i heard was 17 pts lol..yea scary man this year my turn liao =[ but dun wry..next year see my face on the newspaper "TOP STUDENT OF SEC 5 WIF 6 DISTINCTIONS" =D hahaaa . Ly they all did really well...ly got 13 pts , jason 12 pts cy 13 pts mel 18 pts boon 17 pts ..wah !!! so song.. haha how i wish i can get those kind of results =[. Nothin happened much yesterday..played soccer in sch awhile then went home


Played soccer after school under the red hot sun...but quite fun hhaa..then ray choon and hendro accompanied me to roxy square to cut my hair or rather thin down..yup then after that went home .. Sigh don have time to revise my work this few days..really need to organise my time well already and time to prepare fer o levels !!!


Does this look infected ?

No comments :