Tuesday, March 29, 2005

homewerks

homewerkssss


Haiz need to back to school again =[ . i wan more holidays la . hmm Lessons was dull today..im used to it already ..dullll. After school , went to sunplazza mac wif carol kandy dro mao and choon. actually wanted to go to kfc but there alot of pple so mac's the only choice. Eating with those girls is a torture..especially kandy ..shes like so mad..suddenly shout so loud and she eats very slow.....very slowwwww =[ 1 mac chicken need half an hour to finish O_O ? . But guess that was the best part of the day..yea and kandy claims that i never mention about them in my blog..okay YES UR NAME IS HERE NOW ..and she wants me to say shes getting cuter and cuter each day ..?_? /me no comments. hehe .okay after that took bus home wif choon mao eric..slept soundly throughout the whole journey..was feeling very very tired and my eyes weigh a tonne =[. Reached home,took a bath and did my hw.maths ..and also study abit of chinese.Im addicted to a new song ! helena by my chemical romance..really very nice man..eeven downloaded the mtv haha..cant stop listening . Parents haven come home..hmm wonder where they go haha..alright time to slp already..feeling tired tired tired



My Chemical Romance..

No comments :