Friday, March 11, 2005

HAHAHA

goood fun happy



Oopps cant really remember wat happened on wednesday ..but nothin much i think yup.

Alright yesterday was thursday and i did not went to school ahah cuz i decided to dod self study at home=D Actually wanted to wake up and watch soccer but i overslept haha..anyway the matches aint really exciting . Woke up at 1030 then wash up and started studying my chinese at 1130 till around 4 i think..of course there's in-between breaks =D haha so total i study around 4 hours..Mdm teo called me at around 1245 and asked y i nver go school..cant possibly tell her that im studying right cuz she wont believe and will make fun of me bleh biased ! juz told her i overslept and wake up at 9..bla bla the way she talk really very like gangster very action . Went to play pool wif ly and ab at pavilion in the evening..ly treat me cuz he won money again =D haha good right..we also bought tickets fer the show "hitch" yea he treated me again hahah..the show starts at 725 so we play pool fer around 1hour then go watch.. The SHOW IS VERY VERY FUNNY I PROMISEE..GO WATCH u wont regret..worth every cent reallyyyyyyy ahh damn funny..after the show we went to buy tickets fer "assault on precint 13" yea ahha 2 movies in a day =[ but this time i pay myself hahaa..cy then came and joined us fer this movie..hong ji was supposed to come but in the end he dun wan so we gave his tickets to ab yea so all of us watched . The starting of the show was quite boring..dun really get it but the middle part was exciting and interesting haha kinda cool yea go watch gowatch >D . Okay i sound like some movie advertiser .


ALright today was parents meeting ..Mine was 1130 .I chosed that timing so i dun need to accompany my father to see teacher..cuz later teacher scold me then very paisey =D ahha clever right . Also saw my results fer CA ..was shocked cuz my english was the highest in the class lol 66 / 100 also highest oh man..my chineses also i got 64 despite failing all the test =[ the others was good except science..51 =[ . Maths 79 , combined humans 71 , history 60 yup. As expected , my teacher told alot of crap to my father..say i always slp in class and i recently always late fer school ? wat the..i was on time fer the past few days...nonsense sia ahh lazy to bother her..bias teacher boo. After school rushed home cuz neeed to go indoor stadium fer the benny hinn conference but when i reached home it was already 4 and i called suting.she said dun need to come cuz alot of pple queueing and i most likely wont be able to get seats =[ . So at around 7 , boon took cab wif me to ly shop to play soccer..Very funnn ahah . Dinner was also very fun..lots of laughter haha. Ly cy boon and me then took cab home..we joked alot about the driver cuz ly thought the driver was chinese so he said "uncle qu 4 ge di fang" as in go 4 places then the uncle say "huh ?" and alot more haha damn funny . Tmr need to wake up early..need to go lex house to put my skateboard and stuff cuz after the svc we skating yea..need to line up early tmr if not no seats again .. Give us seats!!!



Drawing closer to u ..

No comments :