Monday, March 07, 2005

Service

Service



went to church early today cause got science tuition yup..jie ting is my teacher ..never seen her before but luckily shes in the same cg wif eng chang so eng chang hlp me contact her. She teached me chem today..yea the mole concept cuz i am really confused on that chpter..my school teacher duno teaching wat also..dun understandhaha but now know more liao..actually quite easy haha chey~~ action already =[ . Okay service was great today..pst kong preached about healing and the upcoming benny hinn healing crusade...cant wait fer the conference haha exiciting!! After svc we went to cafe fer fellowshhip then went home at around 330. Wah weather damn hot..i walked home frm tampines mrt station cuz lazy to take bus =[ ..reached home and lie on the bed fer awhile..bth very tired. PLayed my computer and practice my keyboard haha gettin better and better already ookay !!! but dun wry ..i also got revise my work >D .. Tmr skipping school cuz goign ice skatin wif ly cy and hj in the morning then afternoon go ly house studymy chinese..rather do self study on my chinese then go to school haha..mus prove to my chinese teacher that i dun need her to teach also can score well >D bth her keep nagging nagging hear already also sian bleh




Hunger fer more of you
u make my world go round

No comments :