Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hmm

hmm


Yesterday school ends at 1130 ..yup cuz of sports heat . played soccer in school at the parade square ..very fun cuz alot of people playing sec1 + sec5 total around 20 haha but play halfway stupid mrs sim come and asked us to stop..bleh spoil the fun..ALWAYS HER WAN cant stand it. so we quickly ran back to canteen if not she will call us up -_-. We rest fer awhile then after that went to the field to play but not really that fun..cuz very little people + weather is hot haha so played awhile then stop liao. AFter that i went to bugis to meet ly jason boon and mel ..yea going to simlim cuz ly wan to buy com stuff so we followed him (like king) haha he bought a dvd burner + and a mmc card fer his hp altogether around 200+ RICH GUY .. haha then mel also bought a keyboard fer 60bucks. Took cab home yea ..ly went to shop ,mel me and boon went home. Felt super tired when i was about to do my homework...so took a nap fer arond 1hour + then did mymaths homework..and great..i realised i left my maths tb at ly there..4get to take back =[


Haizzzzzzzzzzz ..i lost 1 of my maths paper today in class ..siannnnnn almost finish liao then i put under my table..went to physics lab then come back lost liao ..ZZZZZZZZZZZ. Anyway..after school went to sun plaza to makan then after that took bus home wif choon..the rest took mrt back. Studied chinese fer 2 hours..and also played keyboard..Suting called me to talk on the phone haha its fun talking to her..yea shi ying also msged me and told me that the movie "swing girls" the lead actor looks like me..+ he play the keyboard somemore lol...waha mus go watch seee how the guy really look like . Tmr after school got imh visit..yea keep postpone till now..after imh going to chun kiats house fer pm..so guuess i will reach home late tmr..but nvm friday is holiday !! >D BAGUS FRIDAY


U are my friend..lets be friend

No comments :