Sunday, March 06, 2005

Keyboard

keyboard!!!


Whootss my keyboard has finally arrived hhaha damn shiok ah..but mus learn to organise my time..cannot always play right or not .


Okay went to chun kiats house fer prayer meeting today . Met mervyn stella and swee min ..and guess wat , we took the wrong bus and we wasted like around 30mins lol ...was supposed to take the 293 that does to st 45 but we took the st 71 wan =[ the bus looped back to interchange and we were like " O_O ? " haha but when we reached interchange , we took a cab there cuz we were very late . Prayer meeting was quite okay..lasted fer around 45 mins i think . after that we took bus to interchange, i took another bus to ly house and they went to eat at ezlink mall. went to ly house to do my home work ..yea maths homework cuz he can teach me ahah and luckily i managed to finish haha... Sean came at around 6+ ..borrowed him my chinese notes cuz he wan to study ..eug ab was suppose to come but duno y dun wan to come so only sean me and ly haha ..they went to shop at around 8+..took the cab wif them and they dropped me at my house but mus pay 2bucks =[ SO EXPENSIVE h3h3 ..went home and of course..played wif my keyboard haha.. TMr got early tuition at 9am at church then afternoon also got tuition..gonna be a fun day tmr !!! >D


Euphoriaa !

No comments :