Thursday, March 17, 2005

a huh

a huh


Yesterday hmm..went to boon's house in the evening to do my homework..then went home at around 1045. TOday went to school wif mao fer ss remedial..was saw alot of our juniors at the bus stop O_O..think today got cca or smth . Remedial was fun haha was at the computer labthe whole day doing some worksheets ..rememdial ended at 1030..then dro mao choon and me went to sunplaza to eat lunch then we took mrt to toapayoh and took bus 31 back..the both of them went to hendro's house . bus 31 damn long..sit until my butt numb ahha . idle at home the whole day ..was searching some slipknot pictures haha very cool man ..i like the mask haha yea and i designed a slipknot wallpaper myself..so if u wan can ask me..VERY NICE DUN WRY >D . Tmr is classbbq Whoots..hope it will be fun =D long time nver gather liao hehe *CHEERS*



U're already a voice inside my head

No comments :